Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, David!


My sweet baby boy, a year ago today we brought you into this crazy world. Your daddy and I woke up on March 25, 2008 knowing that we were finally going to meet you. We were scheduled to be at Methodist Hospital in the Houston Medical Center at 10 AM for a c-section. You my little man were stubborn and would not turn like you were supposed to; I hate to say it but this is a trait that has seemed to stick with you. So our story is not the most dramatic, but it was highly anticipated and I must say there are many benefits of having everything planned out! We had prayed and prayed for a healthy little boy, and you were perfect. We met you at 12:40 PM that day and our lives have changed ever since. David, you are a true blessing to our family. Your father and I have experienced a form of love that we never would have imagined. You have made our family stronger and we thank the lord every day for the happiness that you bring to our lives. We live daily to provide the best that you deserve. We wish nothing but health and happiness in the years to come. We love you very much David; you are everything we had hoped for and more.


Happy Birthday, David!

Love, Mommy and Daddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, Jen, that was so sweet. Brought a tear to my eye. Miss you all so much! xo