Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

We hope that everyone had a great 4th of July! Being the only free weekend we have in July we took advantage of the time and relaxed. We enjoyed having a peaceful weekend.

We had to snap a few pictures of David in his 4th of July outfit. He looked so darn cute.



Our friends Mel and Brett had a neighborhood party that we stopped by. Their son Hunter was born 2 weeks after David. It was great to get the two together; even though there was not much interaction!

We finished the evening at home. Daddy was excited about shooting off fireworks. Too bad the little one was not awake to see them.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I am such a tard.. I just realized I can leave comments. lol
I love the blog page, keep those updates coming!! I miss you guys so much! xxoxox Mis