Wednesday, July 16, 2008

RRHS 10 Year Reunion



My 10 year High School Reunion was this past weekend. It was also our first night out without baby David in 3 months! We had a nice dinner beforehand at Main Street Grill with our friends Melanie, her new fiance Travis, Nicole and her husband Trip. It was so nice to sit down for dinner and not have to worry about whether or not we were going to be able to make it through the whole meal.






We had a great time at the reunion. It was so nice to see so many old faces. It's so hard to believe that it has been 10 years.



Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for watching David and letting Mommy and Daddy have a great night out!

3 comments:

The Wests said...

So good to see you guys! I can't believe I forgot my camera but I think Leah is sending me some. And Rich said there will be some online, too!

It's more than a job... said...

It was great seeing you! Whenever you have a chance, can you e-mail me the group picture? The flash on my camera didn't work :( Thanks!! Love, Ashley (strickland_dds@yahoo.com)

shalonda said...

awwww so sad we couldnt make it but with cheeks#2's arrival any day now we couldnt risk being that far away from my ob....either way you live here i live here we can always have playdate!!!!!