Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My lil cowboy






We attended our playgroup's First Annual Rodeo party last week. All the kiddos got dressed up in their best western attire and had a blast! Of course, nothing around here comes without difficulty lately. I've come to the conclusion that David has fat feet! I purchased some boots especially for this party and thankfully I got them at 30% off because although they slipped right on his little fat feet the day they arrived; four days later was not the case. Ugh....talk about frustrating! I tried with every ounce of gentle force to get those darn boots on his feet, I think I even broke a sweat trying. In the end we were 10 minutes late to the party and the boots were half-way on. Poor thing, thank goodness he humored me for the first 5 minutes so that I could snap some pictures! Thank you Katie and Miss Lachlann for being such great hostesses and throwing a super fun rodeo party!

1 comment:

Melissa Roser said...

So cute and getting so big!! Can't wait to see you all in May!