Friday, September 3, 2010

future longhorn in the making....

I cannot tell you how excited we are about football being back on the television; especially longhorn football! We are looking forward to an exciting new season and the little man is ready! We have not decided whether or not we will attempt to take him to his first game this year. I've been looking at tickets and you cannot find one that is less than $85.00; which is a lot of cash to shell out for a two and a half year old that may not even make it through the first quarter! It's tough though because I really think he would enjoy the band and the whole atmosphere of it all. We'll see...in the mean time we are preparing him to continue the longhorn legacy!! Please excuse my singing; I seemed to have forgotten that I was trying to get a video for the blog, heehee! The funny part about it is that he got mad because I did not sing the entire song and I know y'all don't want to be subjected to that! Hook 'em Horns!!!